HMI/AIA Science Teams Meeting 2006
Monday, February 13 - Friday, February 17, 2006
Monterey Beach Resort
2600 Sand Dunes Drive, Monterey, CA 93940
Phone: (800) 605-7650/(831)655-7650
Purposes of the Meeting
The science teams of the Atmospheric Imaging Assembly (AIA) and
Helioseismic and Magnetic Imager (HMI) investigations on the Solar Dynamics
Observatory (SDO) will meet together February 13-17, 2006 to organize and
coordinate science activities.
The purposes of the meeting are to:
- Foster scientific involvement in the AIA & HMI projects
- Identify top priority needs and schedule for the projects
- Discuss plans and needs for data analysis procedures & tools
- Inform team members how to contribute
- Get firm commitments to work on specific issues
- Develop a list of technical workshops to address AIA & HMI needs
- Form interest groups with local and team participation.
Meeting attendance is limited to approximately 100 people.
All AIA and HMI science team members are invited and expected to attend.
Others interested in actively contributing to the AIA & HMI science program
during the development phase are encouraged to submit a brief statement
describing their interest in the program to the Scientific Organizing Committee BEFORE registering.
Conference Advance Registration Deadline past: December 16, 2005
Please Register NOW!
Hotel Reservation Deadline, Friday, January 13, 2006
On to the Agenda