HMI/AIA Science Teams Meeting 2006
Directions to Hotel
Directions to The Beach Resort Hotel
Driving From Monterey Airport
From the Monterey Airport (MRY), exit the airport via Olmsted Road.
- Turn RIGHT onto MONTEREY SALINAS HWY. Travel approximately 1 mile.
- Merge onto Highway 1 North toward SANTA CRUZ. Travel approximately 1 mile.
- Take the CA-218 exit toward SEASIDE/DEL REY OAKS.
- Turn LEFT at the end of the exit onto CANYON DEL REY BLVD, toward the beach.
- Turn LEFT onto SAND DUNES DR.
- Turn right into the hotel parking lot, and park in any space.
Driving From San Jose Airport
From the north take Highway 101 south (towards Los
Angeles). Remain on Highway 101 south and exit on the Monterey Peninsula
Exit - Highway 156. Highway 156 will become Highway 1. Continue
approximately 18 miles south on Highway 1. Exit from Highway 1 at Highway
218 - Seaside/Delrey Oaks Exit. THE BEACH Resort is located right on the
beach just off Highway 1. (The Beach Resort is approximately two hours
from Palo Alto, and one hour from Santa Cruz).
Monterey Salinas Airbus
A private company runs a shuttle from San Jose International
Airport or San Francisco Airport to Monterey.
Telephone No. is (831) 373-7777
Cost from San Jose Airport to Monterey one way is $40 per person (direct
drop off at the hotel). Leaves 7:30am every 90 minutes- last one is 10:45
pm. Return from Monterey starts 4am with last one leaving 7pm.
The same company runs a shuttle from San Francisco Airport to Monterey.
Cost is $50 per person/one way, for dropoff at the hotel starting at 6:45
Ride Sharing Clearing House
Offered as a service for people who want to share a ride to or from Monterey
I Need a ride
I can offer a ride
Who has asked for a ride?
Who has offered a ride?
On to Contact
Back to Home